PLANNING YOUR DREAM WEDDING| The Breakers Palm Beach in Palm Beach, Florida
The Breakers Palm Beach is one of America’s premier destinations for magnificent weddings and celebrations. A one-of-a-kind oceanfront destination resort, the bride and groom and their guests never have to leave the property. Every need or want is just a stroll away. Whether you desire a beachside ceremony for 50 guests or a reception for 500 in a majestic ballroom, their experienced and passionate team of professionals will personally attend to every detail. The Breakers stands alone with unmatched quality and versatility in cuisine, presentation and service. The wedding dinner is as elegant and delectable as a gourmet dinner for two. The Breakers’ outstanding banquet fare rivals that served in the finest restaurants in the country. Commanding breathtaking views from 140 oceanfront acres in the heart of Palm Beach, The Breakers is one of America’s legendary resorts. Director of Food & Beverage-Event Sales & Services, Joan Bever gives Grace Ormonde Wedding Style readers an insider’s look on planning a wedding at the resort.
GOWS: If you had to describe the property in three words, what would they be?
A: Timeless American Glamour.
GOWS: What are some of the amenities & special activities that the property offers for a couple planning to have a weekend destination wedding?
A: The Breakers is the only complete resort experience on the island; with its multitude of amenities, you never have to venture off property. The Breakers features myriad of enticing offerings…
- A tropical oceanfront oasis with stunning vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, lush colorful gardens and charming courtyards
- Mediterranean-style Beach Club reminiscent of St. Tropez
- One-half mile of private beach, four oceanfront pools and five whirlpool spas
- 25 luxury beach bungalows for daytime use, including personal concierge
- Luxury oceanfront spa featuring masterful treatments and services
- A new 6,000 square-foot indoor/outdoor oceanfront fitness center
- Eight distinctive restaurants and eight bars for an array of dining and entertainment options
- 36 holes championship golf, including The Breakers Rees Jones® Course
- World-class golf instruction at the acclaimed John Webster Golf Academy
- 10 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals
- 11 on-site boutiques, including Guerlain, Ralph Lauren and Lilly Pulitzer® at The Breakers
- Family Entertainment Center and Camp Breakers
GOWS: Food is such an important element at a wedding; tell me about your menus/culinary team?
A: The Breakers stands alone with unmatched quality and versatility in cuisine, presentation and service. The wedding dinner for 50 or 500 is as elegant and delectable as a gourmet dinner for two. Executive Chef of Banquets Jeff Simms is the culinary mastermind behind the most savory and beautifully presented wedding menus, and his outstanding banquet fare rivals that served in the finest restaurants in the country.
GOWS: What does the property offer couples and their guests that sets you apart from everyone else?
A: When choosing The Breakers for a destination wedding, couples can expect a spectacular venue, extraordinary cuisine and above all, very personalized service. From the first meeting with one of our catering managers, to the menu tasting and through every aspect of the planning process and the wedding weekend, our staff combines experience with sensitivity to ensure all of the bride and groom’s dreams become a reality.
Most importantly, our team forms relationships with our brides, grooms and their families that begin the moment they meet and continue long after the vows are read and the cake is cut.
Contact The Breakers Palm Beach to start planning your dream wedding!