UPDATE: We officially opened up the Search For The Cover Contest to everyone. Please see below for full details.
After years of our readers asking for Grace Ormonde Wedding Style to increase its frequency, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style released its premier digital edition this past June. What we did not tell our readers is that we are actually becoming a quarterly publication and will be releasing a second digital edition in October resulting in more content, more coverage and more inspiration.
In celebration of this tremendous occasion we are launching our first-ever Search For The Cover Contest for our upcoming digital edition.
Here’s how it works:
- Follow Grace Ormonde Wedding Style on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/goweddingstyle
- Create a board titled “Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Cover Submissions”
- Pin up to 10 cover options from your own photo library (this can include shots from real weddings or independent, styled shoots) and in the comments section include the hashtag #platinumlist if you are an advertiser and #theluxuryweddingsource if you are not, with the phrase “Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Cover Option 1,” “… Cover Option 2,” etc.
- When your board is complete, visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/WeddingStyle), be sure to like us and post the link to your cover board submission in the comments section for the Search For The Cover Contest post
- Deadline: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9am EST
- You may use either a personal or business account for Pinterest and Facebook. What if you don’t have one, you ask? They are free, so get social and get started.
- Submissions cannot have been published anywhere else in order to be considered. This includes another magazine, e-zine, wedding website, wedding blog, etc. and excludes your own website/blog and social platforms.
- If at the end of the contest, Grace Ormonde deems that we have not found a cover that embodies the Grace Ormonde Wedding Style aesthetic, we have the right to hold our own cover shoot.
Remember when selecting your submissions that they should be modern, fashion-forward images and can be of a couple or a bride alone. Here is a link to our past cover gallery to get you off on the right foot: http://on.fb.me/QiEZMg. Good luck and we can’t wait to see what you have to share with us.
Image: Phototerra Studio
Tags: cover contest, facebook, grace ormonde, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, grace ormonde wedding style digital edition, pinning contest, pinterest, pinterst contest, quarterly magazine, quarterly publication, search for the cover, Wedding Style